Monday, January 5, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new...again!

It's 2009. One question. Where did 2008 go?



Well my 90 day challenge is bunk, but I determined to bring my intentions of the 90 day challenge to pass.



2009 New Years Resolution(s):

- Closer relationship with Christ

- My home

- Health

- Craftiness

-School

Christ- I'm committing to praying, hard. I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing. But, I'm sure effective praying is just like baking a cake. You get better with lots of practice.

Home - There is so much to do, I'm not sure where to start. Please pray as we begin to investigate adoption agencies and possible fertility treatments.

Health - I started WW today...again. YAY, me! I lost 1.5 pounds. Just kidding. I'm going tonight to officially join.

Craftiness - I just completed my first card. I made a birthday one for a co-worker. I'm going to this weekend to take some pictures at a local auction to work on my photog skills.

School has started off rocky. I don't care for my teacher. But, I only have 4 nights left then it's over.

That's all for now!
Amanda

No comments: