Monday, January 12, 2009

DUH!! I'm not in control!

What was I thinking? So many days, hours, minutes and seconds wasted on trying to completely control EVERYTHING!!

While it's hard to surrender control, it's also refreshing. For so long, I've tried to fix our fertility issues, or come up with the next best solution only to find they don't really make sense and I hit a brick wall. I've fought and resisted releasing our baby situation to the Lord to the point of physical sickness about it. I'd cry, scream, be sad and allow my pain to block the miracles of babies for others I'm close to. I won't sit here and say there is no sting, and I refuse to sit here and say I'm unaffected by the whole thing. However, I'm making a choice today to fully and totally TRUST God and His word. Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

I love to sing, do you think singing to Him is delighting myself in the Lord? How do you delight in the Lord?

PS, I went to the auction this week and got some awesome stuff. I'll post about that later! I will tell you that I got a few things for cheap to help with the decorating process of my home.

No comments: