All my hardwork. All my sweat and tears have been wiped away with one stroke of the delete key.
I was trying to delete an old blog, and presto I deleted the wrong one. So I'm startin' fresh.
I'm Amanda. Here are 30 things about me to bring you up to speed:
1. I love Christ and I'm so thankful for forgiveness. I'm trying to become the woman that God wants me to be, not the woman the world things I should be.
2. I'm married to the most amazing man, Ernie. He's my best friend and fixer of anything that needs to be fixed
3. I guess we are officially labeled as having "fertility" issues and I struggle with it. But, I'm praying to see the Lord through all this because right now He seems so far away.
4. I'm a full time college student in addition to full time employee
5. I am the "mother" of a four legged child named Hook. He's a VERY active 8 month old chocolate lab
6. I love photography. Ernie recently surprised me with a Nikon D60 Digital SLR camera. And for my birthday he gave me Photoshop.
7. I love scrapbooking
8. I love all things coconut.
9. I recently signed up for a half marathon that I do not think I'm going to be able to train for because I have plantars warts that are going to require another month of treatment.
10. In 2007, I lost nearly 60lbs in 5 months doing Weight Watchers. Pretty much, I've gained it all back, and I'm disgusted by it all.
11. I have 1 niece, Brittany. 2 Nephews Hayden and Zach. And a "niece and nephew" Alex and Aly via my friendship with their mother Candis.
12. Janet is one of my dearest friends. She's wise beyond her years and her friendship cannot be replaced.
13. Lourdes truly is my sister from another mother.
14. Carolyn is an awesome friend and the best Keith Urban concert buddy ever.
15. I'm conservative in politics, and very passionate about it. I could never be involved in politics because I would have a heart attack.
16. I have serious time management issues. I'm a huge procrastinator.
17. I auditioned for American Idol in 2007
18. I love Ikea
19. I love organization and the idea of it. However, I lack the gene..but I try. Really, I do.
20. I'm a huge music fan. My iPOD has everything from Elton John, Keith Urban, Kari Jobe and Run DMC.
21. If I could have one profession in the world it would be a professional Christan artist.
22. Recently, I set out on a 90 quest to see how much improving I could do, and I'm not really doing so well. But, I'm trying.
23. I spend way to much time looking at other people's blogs. I've even dreamed of them a couple of times. Weird, I know.
24. While I'm don't have everything I WANT, I have more than I NEED and I thank God everyday for his many blessings.
25. Purging my home of un-needed and un-wanted items has been VERY liberating. I really don't like clutter.
26. I LOVE COUPONS and coupon shopping. I love getting a good deal.
I really cannot think of anything else.